[mod.protocols.appletalk] Posting

hpb@CERNVAX.BITNET (01/28/86)

Subject: Mac <-> Ethernet Correction
Newsgroups: mod.protocols.appletalk

In regard to the message I posted last week inquiring about a "gateway"
allowing Macs to speak Ethernet, I came accross as though I was speaking
for the institution with which I am now afililated - CERN.
This is not the case.
Naturaly there are already Ethernets installed here. (My message made
it sound like CERN was just about to intall their first one).
I apologize to those who felt I was speaking beyond myself.

I would still be very interested in any info on my original question though.
Hans Peter Brondmo                hpb@cernvax.BITNET
PS-CO, CERN CH-1211
Geneva 23, Switzerland.

The oppinions I express are mine, and only I should be held responsible
for, or awarded for them.