Date: Thu, 13 Mar 86 16:11:50 pst
From: Joel West <westjw%frog@nosc.ARPA>
To: info-applebus@cmu-cs-c.ARPA
Subject: Re:  Appletalk to RS232 interface'

> 1. Dedicate a Macintosh to this task, writing a spooling program that listens
>    to requests on the Modem port and converts it to AppleTalk packets on the
>    Printer port.

This program has been written.  It's called "ATPrint", and was posted
to net.sources.mac about two months back.  I can provide a copy
if someone can't find one themselves.  (I don't know the original
author, though).

	Joel West	CACI, Inc. - Federal
	westjw@nosc.ARPA
	{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!sdcsvax!noscvax!westjw
-------