Date: Wed 21 May 86 19:22:56-EDT
From: AppleTalk Interest Group Moderator <Applebus.Directory@C.CS.CMU.EDU>
Subject: MacIP under Aztec C
Sender: RALPHW@C.CS.CMU.EDU
To: info-applebus: ;
cc: reisor@HUEY.UDEL.EDU
Work-Phone: (412) CMU-BUGS

I believe Dick Cogger at Cornell has ported MacIP to Aztec C, I should have
more information after the MacIP conference this week.

					- Ralph
[update: MacIP has been ported to Atzec C, but it only has network drivers
for Corvus Omninet (as of the MacIP conference) - sounds like it would
be worth porting to AppleTalk]

                ---------------

Date:     Wed, 21 May 86 17:33:24 EDT
From:     Ron Reisor <reisor@huey.udel.EDU>
Sender:   Ron Reisor <reisor@huey.udel.EDU>
To:       info-applebus@c.cs.cmu.EDU

     I've just putting together and testing my own version of a Kinetics
'Fast Path' box.  It seems to be working pretty well so far.  I've heard
someone has converted Mac-IP to Aztec C - is this true?  If so, I would
like to get a copy.  Would someone who knows about the Aztec C version
of Mac-IP please send me a message telling me how to get a copy.

Thanks all...

Ron
-------
-------