[mod.protocols.appletalk] REQUEST FOR APPLEBUS INFO

goodwin%fnal.hepnet@LBL.ARPA (09/16/86)

    We are trying to develop an AppleTalk connection to a VME-based
distributed control system. It would be valuable to obtain help on
how to do this interface. We think we understand the hardware, but
the software seems not so simple. Please send me whatever info is
available on AppleTalk. Thank you.
Robert Goodwin
Fermilab
Batavia, IL

Applebus.Directory@C.CS.CMU.EDU (AppleTalk Interest Group Moderator) (09/17/86)

People at CERN (brondmo@cernvax.bitnet) and SLACVM (daveg@slacvm) may
have done this, someone also mentioned a MacVMEE system in one
of the first issues of info-mac.  Anyone with more details please
reply and I'll put a pointer in the applebus archives.

					- Ralph