	Date: Wed 15 Oct 86 17:51:04-EDT
	From: The Mailer Daemon <harvard!C.CS.CMU.EDU!Mailer>
	To: gcc-milo!harvard!brad
	Subject: Message of 13-Oct-86 17:49:40

	Message undelivered after 2 days -- will try for another 1 day:
	enea!info-applebus@SEISMO.CSS.GOV: Cannot connect to host
		    ------------
etc...

Any ideas? I just love return mail. It's like a chain letter.

Ralph.Hyre@IUS2.CS.CMU.EDU (10/17/86)

A post to a mod group is send as MAIL on the DARPA Internet (ARPAnet)
enea!info-applebus is/was one of the redistribution lists in Europe,
apparently the network topology has changed such that mail from
seismo doesn't reach enea.  The rejection notice goes to the
original sender of the message.

In the future, please Mail administrative queries to
info-applebus-request@c.cs.cmu.edu

				- Ralph