[net.music] Romeo Void comes to Boston

brad@gcc-opus.ARPA (Brad Parker) (11/09/84)

I tried to post this to net.new.wave, but the line eater got it....

Dateline: Beantown (Boston for those in NJ)
Flash - Romeo Void comes to the Metro in Boston! Film at 11.

Romeo Void was in town tonight...
(Moon Behm!Piscataway, you should have been there) and gave a
great show to those in attendance. In addition to the usual FM hits
you would expect to hear ("Never say Never", "Girl in Trouble") they
did several new tunes previously unheard and hinted about a new record.
Although not the most sightly of bands (come on, she's not pretty...),
they did a VERY professional act and didn't forget to play the tunes
that made them great, such as "Chinatowm", "Just to easy" and "Billy's
Birthday". Don't give up the chance to see them if you can.

The following is a paid political announcement(sp) and in no way
is indicative of the beliefs, religious convictions, sinus problems,
or type of cars my employers drive.

"Brothers, Sisters,  We don't need that Fascist groove thang..."

[...]

From postnews Fri Nov  9 01:40:39 1984
Subject: Romeo Void comes to Boston
Newsgroups: net.music