Date: Sun, 27 Oct 85 20:53:31 pst
From: "Scott Weikart; Community Data Processing; 415-322-9069" <cdp!scott@glacier>
To: tcp-ip@sri-nic.ARPA
Subject:  TCP/IP and FTP for MS-DOS

I'm looking for public domain or commercial software that implements
TCP/IP and FTP on MS-DOS.  Please reply to me directly, since I'm
not on this list.

-scott
cdp!scott@SU-Glacier.arpa

   -------

If anybody comes up with good information ion this one, please make sure
the rest of wus hear about it.  're  here at the Air Force DDN PMO and
would sure like to be able to pass this kink ofd of info to our users.

Link Verstegen (DDN=-REQT@GUNTER-ADAM.ARPA)

-------

geof@imagen.UUCP (10/29/85)

Since you asked...

    To: "Scott Weikart; Community Data Processing; 415-322-9069" <cdp!scott%glacier@shasta.UUCP>
    Subject: Re: TCP/IP and FTP for MS-DOS
    Date: 28 Oct 85 09:36:06 PST (Mon)

    There is a package called PC/IP from MIT -- contact (John) romkey@borax
    for details.  It is public domain and provides telnet and TFTP.  FTP is
    not supported, because the TCP implementation supports only one connection
    at a time.

    - Geof