[mod.protocols.tcp-ip] Tim Fallon

Vshank@WEIZMANN.BITNET (Henry Nussbacher) (12/10/85)

I am trying to contact Tim Fallon of Tektronix and the Tcpip Implementors
Guide lists him as timf%tek@rand-relay.arpa.  I tried
timf%tektronix@csnet-relay.arpa but that didn't help.  Can someone please
send me his network address (I am trying to track down the VMS Tcp/Ip
program distributed by Tektronix).

Sorry for bothering the list,
Hank

tcp-ip@ucbvax.UUCP (12/12/85)

< >

Tim Fallon is no longer with Tektronix, and I have replaced him. Requests for
the tcp/ip VMS software should be sent to jeffm%tektronix@csnet-relay.arpa

Thanks,

Jeff Mulick
Computer Resource Department   DS 50/454
Tektronix, Inc.
P.O. Box 500
Beaverton, OR  97077

UUCP:		...decvax!tektronix!jeffm
ARPA:		jeffm%tektronix@csnet-relay.arpa
CSnet:		jeffm@tektronix.csnet
MaBell:		(503) 627-5007
In reference to :

Article 116 of mod.protocols.tcp-ip:
Newsgroups: mod.protocols.tcp-ip
Subject: Tim Fallon
Date: 10 Dec 85 10:49:00 GMT
Sender: kennish@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU

tcp-ip@ucbvax.UUCP (12/13/85)

In article <8512101110.AA12546@ucbvax.berkeley.edu> you write:
>I am trying to contact Tim Fallon of Tektronix and the Tcpip Implementors
>Guide lists him as timf%tek@rand-relay.arpa.  I tried
>timf%tektronix@csnet-relay.arpa but that didn't help.  Can someone please
>send me his network address (I am trying to track down the VMS Tcp/Ip
>program distributed by Tektronix).
>
>Sorry for bothering the list,
>Hank

Tim Fallon has left Tektronix. Noelan Olson is the person at Tek who knows
most about the VMS TCP/IP implementation, but you have to catch him
before he leaves Tek on 12/20 - he is following Tim to a new job.

I don't know if Noelan is on the UNIX network. You can call him
at (503) 627-5278. Jeff Thomson, a fellow in Noelan's group, is available
at tektronix!tnet.

Please do not post these names and phone numbers on the net unless
Noelan or Jeff say it is okay.

	Linda Todd

tcp-ip@ucbvax.UUCP (12/16/85)

	Good ! and at last... the address i wanted.

	Could you please send the appropriate paperwork to me
	for tcp/ip (vms) at the following ???

	Ron Tribble
	Ford Motor Company
	p/o Box 6010
	D.P.T.C. Building
	E.E.D. Room B206
	Dearborn, Michigan  48124

	We are looking for a good link between Vax and *ix machines.
	We also need the dope for tcp on *ix machines.

	Thanks Much in advance

	ron tribble

	mb2c!eed092!ron