	Sorry to ask a question that I know was answered previously,
but I can't seem to find it in my own archive...  There was mentioned
a list for people interested in the Tek TCP/IP at cornell or cmu or
someplace like that.  Can anyone tell me the actual address for
that???

					-Chris

bob@OHIO-STATE.ARPA.UUCP (01/14/87)

In article <8701131751.AA17600@cieunix.rpi.edu> weltyc%cieunix@CSV.RPI.EDU (Christopher A. Welty) writes:
> ... a list for people interested in the Tek TCP/IP ... ?

The list is resident at `TEKTCP%KLA.WESLYN@WESLEYAN.BITNET'.  Be quite
careful of the spelling, because those missing vowels will getcha.

stever@videovax.tek.com ("Steven E. Rice") (01/22/87)

The "automatic" mailing software dropped the ball, so we'll try again:

From: stever@videovax.BITNET
Newsgroups: mod.protocols.tcp-ip
Subject: Re: Tektronics TCP/IP for VMS
Date: Fri, 16-Jan-87 19:22:48 EET

Aarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!

      Subject: Tektronics TCP/IP for VMS

There are neither "cee"s nor "ess"s in "Tektronix"!!

                                        Steve Rice

{decvax | hplabs | ihnp4 | uw-beaver}!tektronix!videovax!stever