[net.auto.tech] sentra sensor

lynng@mako.UUCP (Lynn Gurske) (11/05/85)

	I would like to know if anybody know how to
reset the sensor on a nissan sentra. It came on at 30,000 mile and is quite
annoying. Please just post it on the net.

				Thanks in advance for the help

				   from the office of the mighty

			          SSS     KK    KK   EEEEEEEE     !!
			        SS   SS   KK   KK    EE           !!
			        SS        KK  KK     EE           !!
		                  SSS     KKKK       EEEEE        !!
			             SS   KK  KK     EE           !!
		       	        SS   SS   KK   KK    EE
			          SSS     KK    KK   EEEEEEEE     !!

					Lynn E. Gurske
					ECS/mfg  Tektronix
					Wilsonville, OREGON 97070
					60-640

jvz@ccice5.UUCP (John V. Zambito) (11/14/85)

Keywords:which sensor

In article <951@mako.UUCP> lynng@mako.UUCP (Lynn Gurske) writes:
>	I would like to know if anybody know how to
>reset the sensor on a nissan sentra. It came on at 30,000 mile and is quite
>annoying. Please just post it on the net.