[net.sf-lovers] PARENT-CHILD COMBOS

NORRIS@SRI-AI.ARPA (09/26/85)

From: NORRIS@SRI-AI.ARPA

<In the edition I read of MZ Bradley's _Bloody Sun_, a
<semi-autobiographical essay is included, which gives some details of
<her family.  I have heard about, but not seen, a book written by her
<son, [first name not recalled] Zimmer.  It is purportedly set in

 I think his name is Paul Zimmer.  If he's the one, I didn't much like
 his books.

Aline Norris Baeck
Norris@SRI-AI.ARPA
-------

crm@duke.UUCP (Charlie Martin) (10/06/85)

In article <3801@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU> NORRIS@SRI-AI.ARPA writes:
>From: NORRIS@SRI-AI.ARPA
>

><In the edition I read of MZ Bradley's _Bloody Sun_, a
><semi-autobiographical essay is included, which gives some details of
><her family.  I have heard about, but not seen, a book written by her
><son, [first name not recalled] Zimmer.  It is purportedly set in
>

> I think his name is Paul Zimmer.  If he's the one, I didn't much like
> his books.
Paul Zimmer is Marion Zimmer Bradley's brother, famous thoughout
Berkeley as "that weirdo who wanders around town in a bathrobe
wearing a sword."

If you consider this comes from the late 60-s/early-70-s, the
degree of croggleifaction implied is astonishing....

--

			Charlie Martin
			(...mcnc!duke!crm)