[net.micro.amiga] Amiga: when?

djz@cmu-cs-spice.ARPA (Daniel Zigmond) (09/03/85)

I know we aren't supposed to ask "How can I get one?" on this newsgroup,
but how about "When can I get one?".  When I ask the computer stores
here they seem to think I'm joking and tell me they have no idea when
Amigas will be shipped.  Does anyone know?

	Dan

calway@ecsvax.UUCP (James Calloway) (09/05/85)

The folks at Commodore's dealer rep firm for the Southeastern U.S. say
the machine is due Sept. 15 (or thereabouts, since the 15th is a Sunday).

--

James  Calloway
The News and Observer

john@anasazi.UUCP (John Moore) (09/11/85)

In article <445@cmu-cs-spice.ARPA> djz@cmu-cs-spice.ARPA (Daniel Zigmond) writes:
>I know we aren't supposed to ask "How can I get one?" on this newsgroup,
>but how about "When can I get one?".  When I ask the computer stores
>here they seem to think I'm joking and tell me they have no idea when
>Amigas will be shipped.  Does anyone know?

The folks at the local Commodore dealer here in Phoenix claim that they
will be getting them Sept 14th (this week).

--
John Moore (NJ7E)
{decvax|ihnp4|hao}!noao!terak!anasazi!john