[net.micro.amiga] add me too

dave@uwmcsd1.UUCP (Dave Rasmussen) (10/13/85)

Please add me to the amiga mailing list. thx.

--
AT&T: (414) 963-5133                       {The views above may or may not}
ARPA: uwmcsd1!dave@wisc-rsch.ARPA          {reflect the views of any other}

eric@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Eric Lavitsky) (10/14/85)

> From: dave@uwmcsd1.UUCP (Dave Rasmussen)
> Newsgroups: net.micro.amiga
> Subject: add me too
> Date: 13 Oct 85 05:30:45 GMT

> Please add me to the amiga mailing list. thx.
>
> --

Hi,

 Please, please, please - do *not* post messages to this newsgroup
this newsgroup, you are already reading the only "official" Amiga
newsgroup for both the Arpanet and Usenet.

Thank you,
Eric Lavitsky
INFO-AMIGA-REQUEST@RUTGERS
--

ARPA:	LAVITSKY@RUTGERS or LAVITSKY@RED.RUTGERS.EDU
UUCP:	...{harvard,seismo,ut-sally,sri-iu,ihnp4}!topaz!eric