[net.micro.amiga] Amiga and Unix ...

frith@trwrdc.UUCP (Lord Frith) (10/31/85)

In article <187@glasgow.glasgow.UUCP> (Judge Dredd) writes:

> A couple of questions for all you unix/amiga wizards. :-)
>
> Is anyone out there interested in UNIX on an amiga ?

Yes yes yes!  How about NetNews on the Amiga whether it runs Unix or not?

> Is it feasible given enough memory ?

The Amiga can accomidate up to 8 meg... more than some VAXen.

> Are Motorala going to make available 4.2 BSD source licences for Amigas, how
> much ? :-)

I'd like to see a LISPM interface actually.  Or Franz or ZetaLISP.
Or maybe SCHEME!  Or how about MRS or OPS5?  Anyone feeling
ambitious?
--

seismo!trwrdc!root				- Lord Frith