french@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (10/29/85)

From: "french robert%d.mfenet"@LLL-MFE.ARPA

To Mr. Duck or John Draper:

   I have just been added to the INFO-AMIGA distribution list and thus did
not receive a copy of DOTTY.C.  I would greatly appreciate someone sending
me a copy.

         Thanks,

            Robert French
            "French Robert%c.mfenet"@LLL-MFE.ARPA

lbg@gitpyr.UUCP (Lee B Grey) (11/01/85)

In article <241@well.UUCP>, crunch@well.UUCP (John Draper) writes:
>   In the source you posted on usenet,   I found that I also needed to:
> #include <graphics/regions.h>
>   My copy of the development system needed this to compile properly.   I
> also note that a large portion of the source code will not compile
> properly on the native C conpiler.   It appears to be very fussy about
> the data type usage and other bugs that William Volke pointed out.

Strange... Mine worked as posted.  I wonder where the difference is...

By the way, since Amiga is listening, let me ask this for two of my
friends:  How long is it taking to hear from Commodore about becoming
a developer these days?  Both of them are ready to pull their hair out,
as it has been nearly a month.  Will they hear from Commodore, whether
the answer is yes or no, or only for a yes?

Thanks.

Lee
Thankfully, already a developer.

crunch@well.UUCP (John Draper) (11/02/85)

I tried to respond to Mr Duck's article on Usenet directly via the Mail,
so I will mention it here because I was unable to get it through.   The
example he posted on Usenet was missing an include file.  No doubt,
others have also noticed that.  The exact file escapes me now,  bot I
would appreciate it if I could get a better net address for the Amiga people
The net addresses they posted wasn't enough for me to reply to them.
The preferred path I can talk through is:  hplabs, or ihnp4, or ptsfa
or any site that transferrs through them.   If anyone knows the pathway,
I would appreciate a reply.

dotty.c later tonight.  I hope I wont duplicate it.  I will do this because
Mr Duck has already posted it, and for some reason,  others have not gotten
it.    I will wait a while in case Mr Duck has already posted it.

Am still in Wash DC<  but my net address is through the WELL in Sausalito,
Calif.   Am using a free access into the WELL via PC Persuit.

cc100jr@gitpyr.UUCP (Joel M. Rives) (11/05/85)

I tried once to post to this news service unsuccessfully. Hear I am again.

I would like to be included in INFO-AMIGA ... please.