french@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (12/04/85)

From: "french robert%d.mfenet"@LLL-MFE.ARPA

>unisoft!fnf:
>...How do you associate a C program...to an icon so it can be activated from
>the workbench?

I may be wrong (probably am), but I believe you create a ".info" file
for the program, file, directory, etc.  This appears to contain, among other
things, the bit image of the icon.  Version 1.1 is supposed to include an
icon editor.  I saw IconEd on one of the store's demo disks, but it didn't
like Version 1.0 very well.

                      Robert French
                "French Robert%d"@LLL-MFE.ARPA