[net.micro.amiga] C and Assembler for non-developers AVAILABLE

bruceb@amiga.UUCP (Bruce Barrett) (12/09/85)

In article <643@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> strovink@afit-ab.ARPA writes:
>From: strovink@afit-ab.ARPA (Mark Strovink)
>
>Hey I'm sorry guys, but those of us who aren't developers
>can not get Lattice "C" or the 68000 Assembler from Commodore.
>I just called Commodore and the only part of the developers package
>available to non-developers are the technical manuals ($99.95).
 PLEASE, tell me who you called / spoke with.  I will do everything I can
to get them straightened out.  It is not always easy for us.  We are in
Calif, they are in PA.

>WHY?  I'd send you the check NOW if you'd only take it!  (ouch, $450!)

OK. Once again, here's that number:

Developer Kits:   $450
Paul Goheen [official person]     (or Dave Street [more likely to be "in"])
1200 Willson Dr.
West Chester PA 19380
If you want to call for ETA before sending a check:
    (215)431-9300

--BruceB.
(as this advertising of a response to a plea for help??)