[net.micro.amiga] and it begins ... a new Amiga magazine

kim@mips.UUCP (Kim DeVaughn) (12/11/85)

[ ... go ahead, eat my bits ... ]

Saw the announcement of a new Amiga magazine in a Compuserve posting by
Don Hicks (the Managing Editor).  His magazine is called "Amazing Computing"
(yes, really), and he says it is "dedicated to the Amiga user and Amiga
programmer".  First issue to be out the 1st week in January (we'll see).
No price given.

Address:	PiM Publications, Inc.		(yes, PiM)
		Amazing Computing
		PO Box 869
		Fall River, MA   02722

		ph: 617-679-3109

More than this, I knoweth not.

/kim

Disclaimer:  I never heard of them until tonight ... have no connection with
	     'em ... etc.

--

UUCP:  {decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!mips!kim
DDD:   415-960-1200

In article <262@mips.UUCP> kim@mips.UUCP (Kim DeVaughn) writes:

>Saw the announcement of a new Amiga magazine in a Compuserve posting by
>Don Hicks (the Managing Editor).  His magazine is called "Amazing Computing"
>(yes, really), and he says it is "dedicated to the Amiga user and Amiga
>programmer".  First issue to be out the 1st week in January (we'll see).
>No price given.
>
>Address:       PiM Publications, Inc.          (yes, PiM)
>               Amazing Computing
>               PO Box 869
>               Fall River, MA   02722
>               ph: 617-679-3109

If anyone finds out anything good about their advertising rates, please let
us know.

Keith Doyle
#  {ucbvax,ihnp4,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!keithd
#  cadovax!keithd@ucla-locus.arpa