[net.micro.amiga] JAUG News

LAVITSKY@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU (12/17/85)

From: Eric <LAVITSKY@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU>

Hi,

 Well, the first meeting of the Jersey Amiga User's Group is this
Friday at 7:30 P.M. in rm. 114 of Hill Center, Rutgers University,
New Brunswick, NJ. Scheduled to appear at the meeting are:

	Jeffery Porter, Senior Design Engineer, Commodore Semiconductor
	Jim Charney, Activision
	Dennis Miele, Prodigy Computer
	Perry Kivolowitz, Amiga Developer
	Eric Lavitsky, Amiga Developer (that's me!)

Jeff will be demonstrating his Phone Mate for the Amiga (yeah, he
designed it), and possibly the gen-lock interface. Mr. Charney will
be demonstrating Activision's three newly released games for the
Amiga, Mindshadow, Hacker and Borrowed Time. Prodigy will be
offering discounts on Amiga hardware and maybe software too. Perry
and I will be demonstrating other Amiga software and we will also be
talking about Amazing Computing, the new magazine from Don Hicks. If
you need more info, call:

 Eric at (201) 745-2839 after business hours, or (212) 243-9332
	during business hours.

 Perry at (201) 271-4522 after business hours or (201) 699-8467
	during business hours.

Hope to see some of you there!
Eric
-------

grr@unirot.UUCP (George Robbins) (12/18/85)

In article <753@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> LAVITSKY@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU writes:
>From: Eric <LAVITSKY@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU>
> Well, the first meeting of the Jersey Amiga User's Group is this
>Friday at 7:30 P.M. in rm. 114 of Hill Center, Rutgers University,
>	Jeffery Porter, Senior Design Engineer, Commodore Semiconductor
>Jeff will be demonstrating his Phone Mate for the Amiga (yeah, he
                                ^^^^^^^^^^
>designed it), and possibly the gen-lock interface.

Jeff Porter has asked me to point out that this product is called the
'Amiga Answer Mate'.  The name 'Phone Mate' is a trade mark of a copmany
that makes conventional telephone answering machines.

Jeff also wishes to emphasize that he is a hardware design engineer who has
worked on some Amiga peripherals and also Commodore/Amiga modem development.
Please have mercy on him, and don't expect him to be able to answer detailed
software questions...

--
George Robbins			uucp:	{unirot|tapa}!grr
P.O. Box 177