[net.sf-lovers] Personal Identity / First s-f

tmoody@sjuvax.UUCP (T. Moody) (10/11/85)

[]
One very interesting and well written novella in which personal identity
is a crucial problem is Algis Budrys's classic ROGUE MOON (anthologized
in the SF HALL OF FAME series).  In fact, I think that this is not a bad
work to recommend for someone's first exposure to science fiction.  Did
anyone else appreciate this one as much as I have?

Todd Moody       {allegra|astrovax|bpa|burdvax}!sjuvax!tmoody
Philosophy Department
St. Joseph's U.
Philadelphia, PA   19131

judith@proper.UUCP (Judith Abrahms) (10/15/85)

In article <> tmoody@sjuvax.UUCP (T. Moody) writes:
>[]
>One very interesting and well written novella in which personal identity
>is a crucial problem is Algis Budrys's classic ROGUE MOON (anthologized
>in the SF HALL OF FAME series).  In fact, I think that this is not a bad
>work to recommend for someone's first exposure to science fiction.  Did
>anyone else appreciate this one as much as I have?

YES!!!

Judith Abrahms
{ucbvax,ihnp4}!dual!proper!judith