[net.micro.amiga] Amiga / Atari

mkidwel@nswc-wo (01/08/86)

From: Michael Kidwell <mkidwel@nswc-wo>

Folks, I can stand it no longer.  I am tired of spending half of my morning
reading pointless mail concerning Atari versus Amiga.  I am an Amiga owner
and I subscribe to this network to learn more about my machine, to receive
technical support about AMIGAs, and to provide insight concerning AMIGAs.
I could care less about the Atari ST.  I don't want to hear good things about
STs, I don't want to hear bad things about ST's, I don't want to hear anything
about ST's.

Please, please let's talk about AMIGAs here and move the discussion about
STs to the Atari net.  I see no point to the continual comparison of the
two machines.  If someone is thinking of making a purchase, they should
go and see the machines themselves, not listen to endless opinions on a
network.

                                M. E. Kidwell
                                mkidwell@nswc-wo.arpa

These feelings are my own but I will gladly share.
-------

randy@bcsaic.UUCP (randy groves) (01/11/86)

In article <924@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> mkidwel@nswc-wo writes:
>From: Michael Kidwell <mkidwel@nswc-wo>
>
>Folks, I can stand it no longer.  I am tired of spending half of my morning
>reading pointless mail concerning Atari versus Amiga.  I am an Amiga owner
>and I subscribe to this network to learn more about my machine ...

At the risk of adding to the 'pointless mail':

Hear! Hear!
That's what separate newsgroups are for!

(Another Amiga owner)

... only a hollygram, but one more is gone.
randy groves
...!uw-beaver!uw-june!bcsaic!randy