[net.micro.amiga] Losing time.

jea@ur-cvsvax.UUCP (Joanne Albano) (01/25/86)

Has anyone noticed that their AMIGA loses time? Mine does and the
time loss becomes severe in proportion to the number of processes
that I am running. My local distributor assures me this is 'normal'
behavior but some other AMIGAS that I know dont seem to lose time.
Since I have not received my HARDWARE or AMIGADOS manuals yet I
am unable to determine if this is (A) normal behavior or (B) requires
an adjustment or repair. Amiga can you help?

PS. What is the normal lag time for receiving an ordered manual set from
Commodore nowadays (ie. HARDWARE, AMIGADOS, KERNEL MANUAL SET)?

neil@amiga.UUCP (Neil Katin) (01/30/86)

In article <252@ur-cvsvax.UUCP> jea@ur-cvsvax.UUCP (Joanne Albano) writes:
>Has anyone noticed that their AMIGA loses time? Mine does and the
>time loss becomes severe in proportion to the number of processes
>that I am running. My local distributor assures me this is 'normal'
>behavior but some other AMIGAS that I know dont seem to lose time.
>Since I have not received my HARDWARE or AMIGADOS manuals yet I
>am unable to determine if this is (A) normal behavior or (B) requires
>an adjustment or repair. Amiga can you help?

This was a 1.0 bug.  It has been fixed for 1.1

	Neil Katin
	Commodore-Amiga Inc.