[net.micro.amiga] BADGE Meeting

ray@unlv.UUCP (Ray Tripamer) (02/14/86)

In article <640@well.UUCP> rogue@well.UUCP (L. Brett Glass) writes:
>Also available at the meeting will be the complete Fred Fish Amiga
>software library (now up to 11 disks), which contains source and
>object for many useful and instructive Amiga programs.

Is it possible to get these Fred Fish disks another way?  This
is the first I've heard of this, and it sounds interesting.  Since
I live in Las Vegas, it will be kind of hard for me to attend the
BADGE meeting :-)

Does anybody know of some way of obtaining copies of these disks
(can I send the disks to you, or money for the disks, etc) ?

Please send responses directly to me.

Thanks in advance.
					--Ray Tripamer
					University of Nevada, Las Vegas