[net.micro.amiga] Kermit and Modula-2 for the Amiga

XBR2D995%DDATHD21.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (03/03/86)

From: <XBR2D995%DDATHD21.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU>

Hello,

we are looking for Kermit and Modula-2 for the Amiga. Does anybody
know about one or both of this tools?

Regards  mwt

My address: Michael Waldherr-Teschner
            Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
            Dept. for Physical Chemistry (PC 1)
            Petersenstrasse 20
            D-6100 Darmstadt (West Germany)
BITNET:     <XBR2D995@DDATHD21.BITNET>
Interests
on Amiga:   3D-Graphics (representation and manipulation of chemical
            structures).
            Communication (VT100 Emu, Kermit).
            Computation (Fast Floatin Point applications).

CERRITOS@USC-ECL.ARPA@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (03/04/86)

From: Bruce Tanner <CERRITOS@USC-ECL.ARPA>

TDI Software Ltd. is about to release their Modula-2 for the Amiga.
They are selling two packages: a $89 compiler and a $149 'developers package'
which includes some library module sources and a version of Kermit.

I wasn't going to mention this until I saw something, since this info is
from a telephone conversation and the software isn't going to be shipped
until 'the end of the week'.  However, these are the folks that are selling
Modula-2 for the Atari 520; Bruce Webster mentioned them in Byte last month.

TDI Software Ltd.
10410 Markison Rd.
Dallas, TX 75238
(214) 340 4942

They also have an office in the UK somewhere.

Hope this helps,

-Bruce
-------

cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) (03/04/86)

> From: <XBR2D995%DDATHD21.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU>
>
> Hello,
>
> we are looking for Kermit and Modula-2 for the Amiga. Does anybody
> know about one or both of this tools?
>
> Regards  mwt
>
> My address: Michael Waldherr-Teschner
>             Technische Hochschule Darmstadt
>             Dept. for Physical Chemistry (PC 1)
>             Petersenstrasse 20
>	      D-6100 Darmstadt (West Germany)

TDI (somewhere in Texas)  sells Modula-2 for the Amiga for 89.95. I
haven't heard from anyone that has ordered it so I can't say how useful
it is. They claim to be shipping of the shelf. When I know if it is
reccomendable I will post the address.

--Chuck
--
                                            - - - D I S C L A I M E R - - -
{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\                     All opinions expressed herein are my