[net.micro.amiga] Re. CPM emulator.

jjs@aber-cs.UUCP (02/28/86)

A few weeks ago, a CPM emulator was mentioned in this newsgroup. Has
it been posted yet, and if not will it be long?

We have a project here that requires debugging 64k of Z80 code , and
this seems like a great way to do it.

--
UUCP : { ENGLAND or WALES }!ukc!aber-cs!jjs
JANET: jjs@uk.ac.aber.cs           PHONE:    +44 970 3111 x 3388

french@well.UUCP (Robert Scott French) (03/09/86)

In article <146@aber-cs.UUCP> jjs@aber-cs.UUCP (John Jones-Steele) writes:
>A few weeks ago, a CPM emulator was mentioned in this newsgroup. Has
>it been posted yet, and if not will it be long?
>
>We have a project here that requires debugging 64k of Z80 code , and
>this seems like a great way to do it.

Well, I'm the person who posted the reference to the CP/M emulator a few
weeks back, but I'm sorry to report that progress has been really slow.
I suppose this is mainly attributable to my lack of experience with 68000
assembly language.  I have, however, gotten some fast text routines written
and have been working on the BIOS/BDOS support.  I wouldn't hold my breath,
though, as this looks like it's going to take quite a while to complete.
Anyone else want to tackle it in the meantime?

English: Robert S. French
 USnail: 2740 Frankfort Avenue
         Louisville, KY  40206
  Phone: (502) 897-5096