[net.micro.amiga] Music Notational Programs

I am looking for packages with which to create and edit musical scores.  I
am familiar with packages for the Mac (*PLEASE* don't send me messages about
those!); what I'm looking for is information about similar things for the
Amiga or the 520ST.

Please mail responses to:

      seismo!umcp-cs!mangoe  or  mangoe@mimsy.umd.edu

Thank you.

C. Wingate

cg@laidbak.UUCP (Chris Granner) (03/14/86)

In article <3024@umcp-cs.UUCP> mangoe@umcp-cs.UUCP (Charley Wingate) writes:
>I am looking for packages with which to create and edit musical scores.
>...Amiga or the 520ST.
>
>Please mail responses to:
>
>      seismo!umcp-cs!mangoe  or  mangoe@mimsy.umd.edu

I'd also like responses to this; I'm also interested in packages which
run on a Sun, and/or stuff available in source (C pref.), public domain,
etc.  Anyone out there doing anything about programs which expedite the
DESIGN of musical notational symbols (NOT JUST the standard stuff)?

cg (...!ihnp4!laidbak!cg, or ...!ihnp4!numusic!cg )