[net.micro.amiga] MIDI interface for the Amiga

phil@s3sun.UUCP (Phil Cohen) (03/12/86)

Do any of you have a working MIDI interface for an Amiga PC?
Either store bought or home made....

--
Phil Cohen (phil@s3sun.CSS.GOV, sdcsvax!phil)

page@ulowell.UUCP (Bob Page) (03/17/86)

In article <33@s3sun.UUCP> phil@s3sun.UUCP (Phil Cohen) writes:
>Do any of you have a working MIDI interface for an Amiga PC?
>Either store bought or home made....

I heard that CBM decided not to get into the MIDI market after all, so
they will not sell the MIDI interface.  This may or may not be wild
speculation.

I do *know* that a company called GoldenHawk Technology in Nashua NH
has a MIDI interface.  I've seen it running with a Casio CZ-101 and
a pre-release of ConcertCraft.  Don't know any more than that, though.

..Bob

PS Disclaimer: I don't work for them, but I want one of their units!

--
UUCP: wanginst!ulowell!page	Bob Page
ARPA: page@ulowell.CSNET 	U of Lowell CS Dept