[net.micro.amiga] Various and sundry musings . . .

In article <1587@caip.RUTGERS.EDU> 8239048%wwu.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA writes:
>From: Petersen@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA, Julie K <8239048%wwu.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
>
>DPSLIDE INFO????
>
>Does anyone know where I could contact Paul Biondi
>re: the DPSlide program for the Amiga?  Someone I
>know would like to make some arrangements with him
>for a slightly customized version.

I too, have wondered about this.  In particular, I've noticed that if you
mix interlaced and non-interlaced images, it changes the screen from
interlace to non-interlace long before the image actually changes, which
can be noticeable at times.  In addition, since sometimes videotaping
non-interlaced images is slightly less effective than taping
interlaced ones, it would be nice if you could set a flag to force ALL
images to come up in interlace mode.
Other than that I think the program is great.  Wish Paul could bring
himself to allow the source to be posted to the net, as I could see
myself hacking on that one for assorted purposes.

Keith Doyle
#  {ucbvax,ihnp4,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!keithd
#  cadovax!keithd@ucla-locus.arpa