[net.micro.amiga] Amiga to ST conversion source

ln63soi%sdcc7@sdcc7.UUCP (04/24/86)

In article <7@prle2.UUCP> slavenbg@prle2.UUCP (Gert Slavenburg) writes:

>We used the 11/20/85 release (the Atari ROM release of TOS), and converted
>it to a slightly larger objectfile on the Amiga, which took about 1 hour (!).
>The first tests of TOS seemed to work reliable, though file I/O was slower
>than expected. Encouraged by this succes, we proceeded on converting the
>hard-disk driver (version 0.11, the most recent European release).

I sincerely hope Gert is joking.  There are these nasty little things called
copywrite laws, often used to protect developers of software which Gert
himself professes to be.  I hope Atari isn't foolish enough to encourage
wholesale piracy of their software with their own tools.

Power Without the Price:  Steal It!

Paul van de Graaf 	U. C. San Diego