[net.micro.amiga] repeated messages

feldy@ucla-cs.ARPA (Robert Felderman) (04/22/86)

Can someone tell me why I keep reading the same messages over and over?

Is there a problem at UCLA or somewhere else? Are people posting the
same messages many times?

Bob

ingoldsby@calgary.UUCP (Terry Ingoldsby) (04/24/86)

In article <11480@ucla-cs.ARPA>, feldy@ucla-cs.ARPA (Robert Felderman) writes:

> Can someone tell me why I keep reading the same messages over and over?
>
> Is there a problem at UCLA or somewhere else? Are people posting the
> same messages many times?
>
> Bob

I thought it was something I was doing, but I'd swear the same thing has
been happening to me the last few days!?  Maybe the net `likes' some
messages more than others.

ma168abh@sdcc3 (04/25/86)

I am also getting the same messages again and again.
So either people are posting it twice or UC system
are ****ed up.

sgt@alice (04/25/86)

I've been getting a lot of them on this side of the country too.
Most of them here seem to be comming out of the ARPA gateway
at caip(rutgers), but there are a few others.
Looks like some kind of feedback.
If anyone figures out what's happening, please help fix it.