[net.micro.amiga] ECHO Echo echo ...

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (04/28/86)

In article <509@tekla.UUCP> jamesp@tekla.UUCP (James Perkins) writes:
>Why is my site getting 3 or 4 copies of the same message???
>

>	James T. Perkins tektronix!orstcs!jamesp

Will the people asking about multiple copies of messages please include the
'Path:' information from the article?  Otherwise there is now way to identify
where the problem seems to be coming from.

It could be here at Commodore, since we take feeds for net.micro.amiga from
several directions, hoping to get as many articles as possible in a timely
fashion.  The problem may also be with the info-amiga arpanet mailing list and
it's gateway(s), since these articles do not neccessarily include the 'Article
Id:' field which usenet uses to avoid duplicate articles and loops...

Mail to me would be fine, since I'm really trying to keep the flow moving in as
graceful a manner as possible...
--
George Robbins - now working with,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr