[net.micro.amiga] CardCo Ram Card

billh@tekig4.UUCP (William Hansen) (04/30/86)

Does anyone have an address for CardCo, the company with the < $600 1 Meg
ram card? Does anyone know anything more about it? Thanks.

						Bill Hansen
						!tektronix!tekig5!tekig4!billh

richr@pogo.UUCP (Rich Rodgers) (05/01/86)

In article <633@tekig4.UUCP> billh@tekig4.UUCP (William Hansen) writes:
>Does anyone have an address for CardCo, the company with the < $600 1 Meg
>ram card? Does anyone know anything more about it? Thanks.
>
>						Bill Hansen
>						!tektronix!tekig5!tekig4!billh

CARDCO, Inc
300 S. Topeka
Wichita, Kansas  67202
(316) 267-3807

They do not do direct sales, but I heard there was a company in Minnesota
discounting it at $475.  Check CompuServe for the Minnesota company's address.
Or ask your dealer to get it for you, they can get it direct.  Bill, try
I.B. Computers in Cedar Hills.
--
				Rich Rodgers

				tektronix!pogo!richr

bobp@amiga.UUCP (Robert S. Pariseau) (05/05/86)

Cardco, Inc.
300 S. Topeka
Wichita, Kansas  67202
316-267-3807

They are advertising their aMEGA Board for $549.95.  I have not yet had
personal contact with these folks, but I believe they are for real.