ncgreenw@ndsuvax.UUCP (ncgreenw) (04/17/86)

Does anyone have kermit for the amiga?

If you do, I would appreciate a copy.

Walter Reed

keithe@tekgvs.UUCP (Keith Ericson) (05/01/86)

In article <216@ndsuvax.UUCP> ncgreenw@ndsuvax.UUCP (Walter Reed) writes:
>Does anyone have kermit for the amiga?
>If you do, I would appreciate a copy.

Uh, KERMIT is one of those programs that I think a majority of
net.micro.amiga could use. So if it's available could it get itself
posted? I'd suggest posting both the sources and a uuencoded binary,
so as to reach even those who may not have the requisite compiler, OK?

keith

mcrae@ssc-vax.UUCP (Brian Mcrae) (05/08/86)

> In article <216@ndsuvax.UUCP> ncgreenw@ndsuvax.UUCP (Walter Reed) writes:
> >Does anyone have kermit for the amiga?
> >If you do, I would appreciate a copy.
>
> Uh, KERMIT is one of those programs that I think a majority of
> net.micro.amiga could use. So if it's available could it get itself
> posted? I'd suggest posting both the sources and a uuencoded binary,
> so as to reach even those who may not have the requisite compiler, OK?
>
> keith

*** REPLACE YOUR BRAIN ***

I don't know if anyone has a public domain kermit but I found an ad in
my AmigaWorld from a company called SKE that makes a product called
SKEterm that does both VT100 and kermit and other terminal/modem related
features.  It costs $49.95 plus shipping.  Don't have the address
handy but I think they are somewhere in Florida.

			-Brian McRae
			Boeing Aerospace

			**my views are mine and NOT YOURS, so there.

wagner@utcs.uucp (Michael Wagner) (05/12/86)

In article <737@ssc-vax.UUCP> mcrae@ssc-vax.UUCP (Brian Mcrae) writes:

>*** REPLACE YOUR BRAIN ***
>
>I don't know if anyone has a public domain kermit but I found an ad in
>my AmigaWorld from a company called SKE that makes a product called
>SKEterm that does both VT100 and kermit and other terminal/modem related
>features.  It costs $49.95 plus shipping.  Don't have the address
>handy but I think they are somewhere in Florida.
>
>			-Brian McRae
>			Boeing Aerospace
>
>			**my views are mine and NOT YOURS, so there.

1) AMIGA KERMIT is now available from Columbia University.  It's a
   partial implementation.

2) Address for SKE:
   SKE Software Company
   2780 Cottonwood Court
   Clearwater, Florida 33519
   Phone: 813 787 3111

   It claims to run to 19.2KB, emulate 5 terminals, implement XMODEM, KERMIT
   and SKEfer (who?) file transfer protocols, and much more

I'm not associated with SKE (or, for that matter, Columbia).

Michael Wagner (wagner@utcs)