[net.micro.amiga] Intros in mod.amiga.* ???

adp@hp-sdd.UUCP (Tony Parkhurst) (05/13/86)

I noticed the creation of mod.amiga.* newsgroups on my machine,

Why are there no intros posted?  Who are the moderators to mail to?

		-- Sparks
*       Tony Parkhurst -- {hplabs|sdcsvax|ncr-sd|hpfcla|ihnp4}!hpsdd!adp      *

In article <223@hp-sdd.UUCP> adp@hp-sdd.UUCP (Tony Parkhurst) writes:
>I noticed the creation of mod.amiga.* newsgroups on my machine,
>
>Why are there no intros posted?  Who are the moderators to mail to?
>
>*       Tony Parkhurst -- {hplabs|sdcsvax|ncr-sd|hpfcla|ihnp4}!hpsdd!adp      *

It takes a week or more for new groups to get propagated to the far corners
of the network.  Presumably, the guys from Purdue and whatnot who proposed the
new groups will make an announcment shortly...

--
George Robbins - now working with,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr