[net.micro.amiga] Amicus vs Fish PD disks

cosell@BBN-PROPHET.ARPA.UUCP (05/22/86)

Are the Amicus PD disks disjoint from the Fish PD disks?  That is,
if you have all of the Fish disks, does that include
all (? some? most?) of the stuff on the eight Amicus disks?  Thanks.

  /Bernie

Bernie Cosell                       Internet:  cosell@prophet.bbn.com
Bolt, Beranek & Newman, Inc         USENET:    bbncc5!bpc
Cambridge, MA   02238               Telco:     (617) 497-3503

fnf@unisoft.UUCP (Fred Fish) (05/23/86)

In article <8605212121.AA02572@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> cosell@BBN-PROPHET.ARPA (Bernie Cosell) writes:
>Are the Amicus PD disks disjoint from the Fish PD disks?  That is,
>if you have all of the Fish disks, does that include
>all (? some? most?) of the stuff on the eight Amicus disks?  Thanks.

Up until recently I did not even have a copy of the Amicus disks.  There
may be some duplication, but only coincidental..

-Fred

Fred Fish    UniSoft Systems Inc, 739 Allston Way, Berkeley, CA  94710  USA
{ucbvax,lll-lcc}!unisoft!fnf	(415) 644 1230 		TWX 11 910 366-2145