[net.micro.amiga] Defaults for sys requesters

jdg@elmgate.uucp (Jeff Gortatowsky) (05/27/86)

>The bad news is that the key assignments are not
>obvious. The short cuts are:
>        retry ==  LeftAmigakey + B
>        cancel == LeftAmigakey + V

         B for Better try again...
         V for Virtually hopeless ....
            8^)

By the way...
   As a reggie 'd developer (ie, bought machine from CBM) when might I
expect 1.2?

   Having an 'older machine'  would it be possible to buy the latest mask
version of the "chips" for 'half-brite' mode? Not for a product, but my own
playing around.

   Last but not least please don't start FLAMEING those who would suggest
you or others at CBM East might not know the Keyboard from the Monitor.
They just might not know the full story..
I had hoped those messages wouldn't appear...
Still humans will be humans, aye?

--
Jeff Gortatowsky       {allegra,seismo}!rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
Eastman Kodak Company

<Kodak won't be responsible for the above comments, only those below>

mitsu@well.UUCP (05/30/86)

	Is it true that LeftAmiga-B is Retry and LeftAmiga-V is
Cancel?  It would seem to me that the logical way to do it
would be to have the keyboard shortcuts be physically organized on
the keyboard in the same way as on the requester (i.e., V being
the left, usually "retry", and B being right, usually "cancel"),
right ?
				-Mits (well!mitsu)

jimm@amiga.UUCP (Jim Mackraz) (05/30/86)

In article <1178@well.UUCP> mitsu@well.UUCP (Mitsuharu Hadeishi) writes:

>	Is it true that LeftAmiga-B is Retry and LeftAmiga-V is
>Cancel?  It would seem to me that the logical way to do it
>would be to have the keyboard shortcuts be physically organized on
>the keyboard in the same way as on the requester (i.e., V being
>the left, usually "retry", and B being right, usually "cancel"),
>right ?
>				-Mits (well!mitsu)

Leftness and Rightness do indeed coincide.  Have faith.
				jimm