[net.micro.amiga] Fish Disks

jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) (06/03/86)

First I'd like to thank Fred Fish for the fine service he's providing and
to let everyone who may have hesitated to order any Fish disks, that if my
experiance is the norm, you have nothing to worry about.  I ordered 5 disks
and one 'escrow' disk.  I live on the East coast, Fred on the west.  I
recieved the disks neatly wrapped within 10 days of my order.  And thats
with sending him a personal check! I doubt he waited for it to clear the
bank (thanks for the faith Fred).  The disk were in perfect shape and were
Maxell DSDD.

My advice... If you can't find 'em, don't hesitate to order them from
Fred.

Lastly .. has anyone in netland already hacked up the epson driver
(including all patches) to work perfectly with a Gemini SG10/15?

Or is the Epson driver fine for "everything".  Oh yea, I should qualify
this with the SG15 in IBM mode.
I can do it myself I suppose, but if anyones already got one.......
I just haven't spent much time playing with printer drivers.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Gortatowsky       {allegra,seismo}!rochester!kodak!elmgate!jdg
Eastman Kodak Company

randy@cbmvax.cbm.UUCP (Randy Weiner) (06/04/86)

In article <461@elmgate.UUCP> jdg@elmgate.UUCP (Jeff Gortatowsky) writes:

>Lastly .. has anyone in netland already hacked up the epson driver
>(including all patches) to work perfectly with a Gemini SG10/15?
>
>Or is the Epson driver fine for "everything".  Oh yea, I should qualify
>this with the SG15 in IBM mode.

	For using this (or any) printer in IBM mode, select
	MPS1000 as your printer driver.

ins_atbm@jhunix.UUCP (Thomas Bradley Miles) (06/04/86)

To all:
	Where can I get a list of the current fish disks?

                     Thanks,
                           Tomas Miles

seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_atbm
jhunix!ins_atbm@CSNET