[net.micro.amiga] DPAINT

kellym@shark.UUCP (Kelly McArthur) (06/04/86)

In article <1189@well.UUCP> mitsu@well.UUCP (Mitsuharu Hadeishi) writes:

>	The new version of Deluxe Paint is in the works and includes
>pattern fills, gradient fills (really spectacular!), multi-color
>brush cycle paint (rather than just single-color cycle paint), stencil-
>like color lock.....

Does anyone know if it will have a larger "virtual screen", allowing
you to work on images larger than what you can display on one screen?

						Kelly McArthur
                         {ihnp4,hplabs}!tektronix!shark!kellym

mitsu@well.UUCP (Mitsuharu Hadeishi) (06/06/86)

	The new version of Deluxe Paint DOES support larger virtual
screens, and even allows you to temporarily display images than go
outside the Intuition screen limits, so the image can fill the
WHOLE display, up off the top and side edges, too.  Dan says this
feature was added by the request of some people working with video
who needed images that took up the whole display.  I wonder if
LIVE! will support capture of large images like this?  (probably not,
but you can always fake it by overlaying a few separate captures
with Load Brush . . .)
			-Mitsu (mitsu@well.UUCP)