[net.micro.amiga] Question about developer status

gclark@utcsri.UUCP (Graeme Clark) (06/05/86)

To anyone at C-A who knows:

I have already purchased the "developer's" version of the Lattice C
compiler, and realize now that I would like to register as a developer.
Could someone at C-A please indicate whether I can "upgrade" to being
a developer now without buying another copy of Lattice C?

Thanks.

Graeme Clark -- Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Toronto, Canada M5S 1A4
{allegra,cornell,decvax,ihnp4,linus,utzoo}!utcsri!gclark

terry@amiga.UUCP (Terry Ishida) (06/12/86)

In article <2917@utcsri.UUCP> gclark@utcsri.UUCP (Graeme Clark) writes:

>I have already purchased the "developer's" version of the Lattice C
>compiler, and realize now that I would like to register as a developer.
>Could someone at C-A please indicate whether I can "upgrade" to being
>a developer now without buying another copy of Lattice C?
>
>Graeme Clark -- Dept. of Computer Science, Univ. of Toronto, Canada M5S 1A4

Yes, you can register as a developer without purchasing a developer's kit.
In fact, the developer's kit can be purchased by anyone and DOES NOT
include registration in the Developers Program.  The kit was intended as a
quickstart package for any programmer.

To register as a developer, please contact Becky Cotton and ask for the
registered developer's application.  Upon receipt, your application will
go through a qualification process because we have a limited number of
available slots.  This is because we are not currently charging for free
kit updates to registered developers and we only have so much cash on hand.
(It's like making investments; most sound good, but you only have so many
dollars to invest.)

Contact:	Becky Cotton
		Commodore Business Machines
		1200 Wilson Drive