[net.micro.amiga] Quad audio output from Amiga?

mkent@violet.berkeley.edu (07/08/86)

Perhaps C/A or some hardware wizard can answer this: is it possible to
get the outputs of all 4 audio channels seperately?  I've been searching
my (V1.0) hardware manual but can't find any explicit info as to whether
or not the mixing of the pairs is done on-chip (which I suppose would
render the "unmixing" impossible). .  .
				Marty

In article <950@jade.BERKELEY.EDU> mkent@violet.berkeley.edu () writes:
>Perhaps C/A or some hardware wizard can answer this: is it possible to
>get the outputs of all 4 audio channels seperately?  I've been searching
>my (V1.0) hardware manual but can't find any explicit info as to whether
>or not the mixing of the pairs is done on-chip (which I suppose would
>render the "unmixing" impossible). .  .
>				Marty

No, sorry the pairs are combined before escaping from the chip....

--
George Robbins - now working with,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr