[net.sf-lovers] Bizarre SF comic

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM (10/26/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM  (JERRY BOYAJIAN)

> From: "pugh jon%b.mfenet"@LLL-MFE.ARPA	(Jon Pugh)

> I have just been turned onto a comic book that really piqued my weird gland,
> it is called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  It is just what it sounds like,
> a band of four kids who are turtle shaped [with shells] and trained as Ninja.

One correction: they are *not* "four kids who are turtle shaped";
they are actual turtles that mutated after exposure to radioactive
material (in a hilarious parody of the origin of the Marvel Comics
superhero, Daredevil).

And by the way, folks, before you start belittling this, the
comic is done tongue-in-cheek and is *not* meant to be taken
at face value.

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Acton-Nagog, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA