[net.micro.amiga] Attempting to get mail through...

wecker@cookie.dec.com (DAVE TANSTAAFL WECKER) (08/20/86)

Message for the MOD.AMIGA.SOURCES moderator: (and VT100 field testers)

doc:	I have tried to get the newest version of the VT100 emulator through
	to you for a week now (over 10 tries). Please send me your correct
	net address (once more). I have tried (among many others):

	  ihnp4!pur-ee!pucc-j!doc
			     !aic
	decwwrl!
	 decvax!
	       !pur-ee!pucc-j.Purdue.EDU!doc
					!aic

	I either get "pucc-j host unknown" or "doc user unknown" H E L P!!!

thanks,
dave	{decwrl|decvax}!cookie.dec.com!wecker

P.S.	I also can't get copies through to Ken Baer or Dave Rasmussen,
	the same information would be appreciated.

doc@j.cc.purdue.edu (Craig Norborg) (08/24/86)

In article <4895@decwrl.DEC.COM> wecker@cookie.dec.com writes:
>Message for the MOD.AMIGA.SOURCES moderator: (and VT100 field testers)
>
>doc:	I have tried to get the newest version of the VT100 emulator through
>	to you for a week now (over 10 tries). Please send me your correct
>	net address (once more). I have tried (among many others):

    Okay, I thought my mailbox was a little empty...  We have just switched
to domain naming here at Purdue University, so I hope that this address will
be something near correct...  I (mod.sources.amiga) am at:
    ihnp4!ee.ecn.purdue.edu!j.cc.purdue.edu!doc
    possibly just ihnp4!j.cc.purdue.edu!doc might work also... I will
post a better example of how to get through to me as soon as someone does..
(This could be self defeating...)
				    Craig Norborg (aka Doc Pierce)
				    mod.amiga.{sources|binaries} moderator
Uucp: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc,   sequent, uiucdcs}!pur-ee!pucc-j!doc
      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax }!purdue!pucc-j!doc

USnail: 539 N. Grant Street
	W. Lafayette IN 47906

doc@j.cc.purdue.edu (Craig Norborg) (08/24/86)

    Okay, after checking it out with the people here, this new domain naming
we have is making things kinda screwy...  You first have to get to Purdue
before you give domain names, so for now, if anything is being submitted to
mod.sources.amiga, try using some derivative of this path...
    ihnp4!pur-ee!j.cc.purdue.edu!amiga-sources-request or
				       binaries-request

and this should work! (maybe ;-))

    Craig Norborg (aka Doc Pierce)
    mod.amiga.{sources|binaries} moderator