[net.micro.amiga] CreatPort

craft3b@ihlpl.UUCP (Riggs) (09/02/86)

Does anyone out there know where I can obtain or have a copy of
CreatPort()?  Could you be so kind as to send it to me.

		Thank you
		An amiga user

		I am on ihlpl!craft3b

louie@umd5 (Louis Mamakos) (09/03/86)

In article <1249@ihlpl.UUCP> craft3b@ihlpl.UUCP (Riggs) writes:
>*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
>Does anyone out there know where I can obtain or have a copy of
>CreatPort()?  Could you be so kind as to send it to me.

You probably already have it; it called CreatePort() which might explain
why you don't find it.  I belive that it is in amiga.lib (at least on my
Lattice C disk).  There is also a listing of it in the Rom Kernel Manual.

--
Louis A. Mamakos WA3YMH   University of Maryland, Computer Science Center
 Internet: louie@trantor.umd.edu