[net.sf-lovers] Harry Mudd

Wahl.ES@Xerox.ARPA (10/25/85)

From: Wahl.ES@Xerox.ARPA

Gossip: Those discussing the Harry Mudd rumors might be interested to
know that one of the ST pro authors has been trying to sell a Harry Mudd
ST novel to Pocket for years.  And had great frustrations with one of
the previous ST editors who kept referring to "Harvey Mudd."

--Lisa

good@acc.arpa (10/28/85)

From: <good@acc.arpa>

from Lisa <Wahl.ES@Zerox.ARPA>
> ... a ST pro author with a Harry Mudd novel ... "had great
> frustrations with one of the previous ST editors who kept
> referring to 'Harvey Mudd'."

This really made my morning. For years, after responding to the
question, "Where do/did you go to school", I have had to say,
"No, the ST character was named Harry Mudd".

		Greg Goodknight <good@ACC.ARPA>
		Harvey Mudd College '77
------