[net.micro.amiga] Graphics Display

mikel@ccvaxa.UUCP (10/03/86)

I want to thank Dave Wecker for the graphics display program that he put in the
mod.amiga.sources.  It works GREAT!  I would love to have more pictures for
displaying.

I did have to compile it with the Lattice compiler as the Aztec must have
emitted some bad code (have to look into that) or there was is problem with the
1.2B4 release. It did produce some very interesting displays.

vanam@pttesac.UUCP (Marnix van Ammers) (10/05/86)

In article <26600041@ccvaxa> mikel@ccvaxa.UUCP writes:

>I want to thank Dave Wecker for the graphics display program that he put in the
>mod.amiga.sources.  It works GREAT!  I would love to have more pictures for
>displaying.

Ditto.

>I did have to compile it with the Lattice compiler as the Aztec must have
>emitted some bad code (have to look into that) or there was is problem with the
>1.2B4 release. It did produce some very interesting displays.

The display program compiled OK on my Aztec C using regular
workbench 1.1

Marnix (that's my name, not my OS)