[net.micro.amiga] How to read other news groups

jacc@midas.UUCP (Jac Colby) (10/06/86)

In article <321@husc6.HARVARD.EDU> hadeishi@husc4.UUCP (mitsuharu hadeishi) writes:

>	I don't have time to read another newsgroup, so I'm keeping this
>thread here.  Sorry!

If you don't want to page through an entire news group, see if
your 'readnews' supports '='.  Subscribe to net.micro.68k, enter
'=' to get a list of article titles, and display only those that
interest you.  The 'c' command will mark all remaining articles
as read.

Come on folks, a little courtesy to the rest of us, please.

Jac Colby	- they disclaim me around here, too.
    uucp: {ucbvax,decvax,pur-ee,cbosg,ihnss}!tektronix!midas!jacc
    US: 5529 SW Patton Rd, Portland, OR 97221
     or: MS 94-442, PO Box 4600, Beaverton, OR, 97075
    AT&T: (503) 292-1609, 629-1129