[net.micro.amiga] Sigh...Info-Amiga quest, Part N

In article <4336@brl-smoke.ARPA> smith@NRL-AIC.arpa (Russ Smith) writes:
>Sincere apologies for flooding info-micro with this, but I really must
>find out...
>
>For the last 6 or 7 months or so we've been trying to get our site added
>to the INFO-AMIGA mailing list (ARPANET). For the first few months
>we got absolute silence in response to my queries to the moderator. Then,
>a couple months ago or so, we (and apparently others) received a note
>stating that, yes, the "digestified" list WAS going to be coming out
>Real Soon Now after TWO test messages...of which our site (and others)
>received ONE...then silence til now. Hence this note.
>
>Russ <Smith@nrl-aic.arpa>

I'm not sure if the info amiga list is alive or dead, but suspect that it was
never revived due to the pain of moderating/digistifying such a high volume
group.

The responsible person is still listed as Eric Lavitsky at Rutgers.  He still
exists and occasionaly posts to the net, so perhaps you should mail directly
to him at lavitsky@RED.RUTGERS.EDU or ...!topaz!lavitsky.

Also, with a little bit of persuasion, any site running netnews can automaticaly
mail you the contents of the net.micro.amiga group, thus simulating the usual
arpanet mailing list.
--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {ihnp4|seismo|caip}!cbmvax!grr