[net.micro.amiga] BBS PD stuff

	I found Dale Luck's monitor program on a local BBS.  I seem to
remember somebody posting a request for it here, so I gave it to
doc for posting to mod.amiga.binaries.  I've got quite a few other PD programs
from various BBS's, anybody mind if I give'm to mod.amiga.binaries???

				-Matt

farrens@puff.wisc.edu (Matthew Farrens) (10/11/86)

In article <8610110109.AA01015@cory.Berkeley.EDU>, dillon@CORY.BERKELEY.EDU (Matt Dillon) writes:

> I've got quite a few other PD programs
> from various BBS's, anybody mind if I give'm to mod.amiga.binaries???
>
> 				-Matt

OH please please please!!!  There are those of us out here who read this group
every day but don't (downcast eyes, head hung) have a C compiler.  (Yet.)
It is hard to imagine how frustrating it is to watch all this great source code
go drifting by and not be able to use any of it.  Any chance you could post
a binary version of display?  I would love to get a look at these pictures
everyone keeps talking about.  Beggers can't be choosy, though:  Anything would
be nice!

MF

"Did you hear about the man with two wooden legs?  He caught fire and burned to
the ground."