[net.micro.amiga] Dropping DTR on exit from the VT100

hamilton@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (10/12/86)

vanam@pttesac writes:
>I could swear that my VT100 program is currently NOT dropping DTR
>upon exit.  It's one of the things I found so nice about it.

    in the nov/dec amigaworld, peggy herrington writes:

	If you're having trouble redialing a number with your modem,
	which really means it isn't disconnecting properly, you could
	have a defective [IC] in your amiga, the 1488 DTL quad line
	driver.  After my Amiga had been on for a while, three of the
	four above modems refused to redial correctly.  ...  If you
	experience a similar problem, have your Amiga dealer check the
	length of time the voltage stays down on pin 20 when you send
	a disconnect signal.  If it doesn't stay low for well over a
	second, replace the 1488 IC.

	wayne hamilton
	U of Il and US Army Corps of Engineers CERL
UUCP:	{ihnp4,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!hamilton
ARPA:	hamilton%uiucuxc@a.cs.uiuc.edu	USMail:	Box 476, Urbana, IL 61801
CSNET:	hamilton%uiucuxc@uiuc.csnet	Phone:	(217)333-8703
CIS:    [73047,544]			PLink: w hamilton