[net.micro.amiga] survey of Chess devices & programs??

huds@ur-tut.UUCP (Andrew Hudson) (10/12/86)

Does anyone know of a list, prefererably with ratings, of dedicated chess
devices, and/or portable chess programs??

A. Hudson

panos@utcsri.UUCP (Panos Economopoulos) (10/14/86)

In article <770@ur-tut.UUCP> huds@ur-tut.UUCP (Andrew Hudson) writes:
>Does anyone know of a list, prefererably with ratings, of dedicated chess
>devices, and/or portable chess programs??
>

>A. Hudson

If I remember well, there was a survey of dedicated chess devices
(eg. Fidelity etc.) in the magazine ``Abacus'' about a year? ago.
You should be able to find it in any decent CS/Math/Engin. library.
--

					Panos Economopoulos

UUCP:   {decvax,linus,ihnp4,uw-beaver,allegra,utzoo}!utcsri!panos
CSNET:  panos@toronto